Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Wish List




1. Beige or Brown Leather Jacket--I have wanted a leather jacket for like 2 years now and so I have decided that this is my year! This one is from Neimans, but they are just so expensive.





2. Business Suits--I need a professional Business suit for interviews and I am not too sure how i should go about approaching shopping for this. Anybody have any experience or ideas? Or know where a good place to get a suit skirt, pants, and blazer? I'm thinking a solid black one...












3. A pair of Booties--these are from Banana republic, but I just want a cute pair that I can wear with anything!











4. The Gap
Legging Jean--I have never bought a pair of skinny jeans because I never thought they were flattering on me, but I think this fall is going to be my time to jump off this cliff and buy me a pair and I think that the Gap Legging Jean is going to be the one to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment